Build a team of students, get your pastor on board, and get the “ok” from your school’s administration.
Congratulations on your decision to lead a Meant for More week this year and share the gospel at your school! God is going to do so many incredible things in and through you. Meant for More is a God-sized vision and to make it happen you will need the support of other Christians. Check out the resources below for everything you need to know about getting others on board with Meant for More. Download or print this outline to follow along and take your own notes! Video Outline:
- The importance of gathering a team of believers
- How to put on a Meant for More Week
- Get a Coach
- Gather Students
- Getting Your Church Involved
- Getting the “OK” from Your School’s Administration
- In future sections, we’ll talk about how to plan your week, promote and lead your week, and then follow up and celebrate.